Instructional designer looking for a position in an established eLearning environment where I can apply my ten years of learning and development experience, pedagogic design and curriculum development skills.
Instructional Designer 10/10/2016 to present
1984 – 2016
Technical Trainer, Instructional Designer, Learning Technologist, Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator, CAD Draughtsperson, Data Admin Clerk, Marketing & Design Engineer, Design Engineer/CAD Administrator, Instrument Maker/Design Draughtsman, Trainee Toolmaker.
For further details see Experience in Detail.
- BTEC e-Learning Essentials (Pass), March 2012
- PGCert in Learning & Teaching in Higher Education (Distinction), June 2010
- ECDL Foundation, June 2007
- Prince2 Foundation (Pass), July 2004
- First Class (Hons) BSc Multimedia Technology and Applications, July 2003
- CIM Marketing Fundamentals (Pass) 1998
- HNC in Mechanical and Production Engineering (Distinction) 1987
- ONC in Mechanical and Production Engineering (Merit) 1985
- EITB Turning & Instrument Fitting (Pass) 1986
- EITB Electro-Mechanical apprenticeship (Pass) 1986
Level 1 Member
- Institute of Engineering Designers, MIED, 04/07/1991 to 12/12/2004
- The Engineering Council, MIEng, ( 17/01/1990 to 12/12/2004)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, AMIEE, 29/06/1989 to 12/12/2004
- Student Member of the CIM 24/08/1998
IEEE, Neighbourhood Engineers 1997
Mentoring 11 – 14 year olds in their engineering projects and providing advice, guidance and technical assistance.
Haringey Pupil Referral Unit, Mentoring Scheme 09/2001-11/2002
Mentoring year 11 students, excluded from schools, by providing technical support and training in a variety of software packages to help produce their portfolios.